Secret Tarot Cards - tarot cards
Shipping and handling: US $4.99
Price: US $15.52
Each additional item: US $0.00
0 available / 21 sold
|About this item
- Pack information: 78 cards with booklet
Card dimensions: 70 x 120 mm
- Marco Nizzoli
They say: This Land is a magical world, inhabited by angels and devils, by enchanted
- beasts and extraordinary characters, whose deeds become important exemplary events. The first human being who
- came in touch with this extraordinary life was a tramp, a young idle, who during his journeys crossed the frontier of the
- land of Secrets. His story begins when, one day, a long time ago, he decided to stroll in the valley among desert
- mountains, where his people had never dared venture. After a few days travel, as he was going through a path leading
- to the valley, a thick fog went down. When it lifted he found himself in front of a strange sight. The mountains had
- disappeared and instead he saw a vast land he had never seen before. While he was looking around, he saw a man
- coming towards him. He was wearing strange garments and a mysterious aura was hovering about his person. That was
- a magician, the guardian of the Land of Secrets, whose duty was to prevent intruders from discovering that land. The
- Magician however, saw the strength of the young man and took him as disciple. The tramp was then introduced to the
- occults arts and started to get in touch with the world he was in.
He learned that the Land was divided into four
- kingdoms, all of them subject to the temporal power of the Imperial Couple and to the Spiritual power of the Hierophant
- and the High Priestess. When he was introduced to the court he met the two young princesses, twins. They were
- physically much alike, but had very different personalities; one was kind and modest, the other impudent and shameless.
- He was attracted to both of them and hoped to marry one of them one day. He was not sincere, however, because he
- loved neither of them, but the power they represented. His journey proceeded and he entered the domain of the Spirit of
- Evil, who, on oath of allegiance, offered him the power of the Emperors. But the young men recognized the
- precariousness of a power built on a wrong and ambitious basis and refused the offer. Having done so, suddenly the
- bloody sky turned into a starry vault, which gave the young man the hope of being on the right path. When the moon
- rose he started thinking about the girls he had deceived and repented his behavior.
The journey had changed
- him, made him more mature. Suddenly tired and worn, he fell asleep. When he awoke a wonderful Sun was shining and
- the twin Spirits of Harmony and Serenity came to bless him. He had come to the end of his traveling and now he could
- see the frontier of the spiritual land he had crossed. In front of the Spirit that guarded the gate he was judged again and,
- this time, found to be strong in wisdom. He journeyed back to the world where he was born, and returned to being a
- disciple of the Magician. When he became older, he became the new Magician.
Combine shipping is possible.
|Last purchases |
|If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:|| |