Pocket Art Nouveau Tarot Cards - tarot cards
Shipping and handling: US $4.99
Price: US $13.35
Each additional item: US $0.00
0 available / 21 sold
|About this item
- Pack information: 78 Cards and booklet
Card dimensions: 45 x 85 mm
- Antonella Castelli
Art Nouveau, Liberty, Modern Style, Jugendstil are some of the different names used around
- the world to define the same style, which grew in Europe and in the U.S.A. at the turn of the century. Liberty (from the
- name of the owner of a furniture firm in London) is the term used commonly in Italy. It is also called floral style, because
- of its salient characteristics: its curved line of vegetable inspiration, stylised and allusively symbolic, used in asymmetrical
- and bi-dimensional decorations.
This style created in Europe an original and unitary artistic atmosphere; it
- realized a synthesis of arts outside their traditional academic hierarchies; it supported a point of contact of art with
- modern civilization and with industrial production; though with ingenuous faith it stirred a large social problem to let art
- become a common legacy.
Pointing to a total integration of art in everyday life, Art Nouveau involved every
- field, from architecture to furnishing, from graphics to the design of the smallest utensil. It is from this point of view that
- Antonella Castelli created this wonderful tarot deck, in which she was able to join the mystery and the symbols
- of this ancient divination tool to the elegant and light graphics of Liberty. These cards become, therefore, not only a
- fascinating mean for cartomancy but also a real work of art to be treasured and collected.
Combine shipping is possible.
|Last purchases |
|If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:|| |